Registrations have opened for the 2023-24 season.
Unfortunately we have reached capacity for under 8 Boys born in 2016
Under 9 Boys born in 2015
Under 11 Boys born in 2013
and these groups are now closed.
Here is some important information to consider when registering.
- Season Fees
- Under 6 -17 Athletes $140 First Child – $120 Second Child
- Tiny Tots – $110
- Season Dates
- 1st competition night, Friday September 1st (5.30pm start)
- Training (Mondays & Wednesdays) will commence after season starts.
- Mid-Season Break (2 weeks over Christmas, Dates TBA)
- Season Closes March 2023
- The registration portal was new last season and may require you to re-enter personal details – where possible please try and use the same email address you have used in previous seasons
- Create your game day account
- Select new participant.
- Enter your child’s name, with parents’ email and phone number.
- Select only 1 member type for each child. (Eg: First Registering Child)
- Please select both the LANSW Fee and the Girraween Fee to continue registration
- You will then be required to complete address and questions.
- Next page will see the summary, this will have both fees
- Add your Active Kids Voucher and click on apply. It will then deduct the $50 from the payment. Voucher Provider is the NSW Government as displayed.
- If adding another child click the register another person.
- You must then select the appropriate 2nd/3rd/4th child.
- The sibling discount will automatically be applied to the Girraween Fee
- You can repeat for each child and make the payment.
- Remember to only select one member type for each child
- It is compulsory to wear blue club singlet/crop top during all competitions
- Purchase club/competition uniform on registration days
Singlet Top/Crop Top – $40
Training Shirt – $40
Shorts – $10 limited sizes available (or any black shorts may be worn)
Please read the following information very carefully.
You may register and pay for your child/childrens registration in the following ways:
- Register and pay online with your credit/debit card (visa and mastercard only)
Then attend a registration session to pick up a registration kit and purchase any uniform items that your child/children may need, fill out your Working with Children check. The registration kit will include a registration information booklet, additional items of information, parental responsibility forms, an age patch and registration number patch for each child. New members will require presentation of proof of age (passport, birth certificate, blue book).
Parents are expected to assist on competition nights – there is a form that you will need to fill out to indicate your availability to help during the evenings.
Be sure to claim your $50 active kids voucher prior to starting registration. Click here to apply for voucher
We look forward to seeing you during the season.